Thursday, August 4, 2011

Assalamualykum and Welcome !

Assalamualykum my dear sisters in Islam.
Welcome my dear friends.


From the voice of a Chinese (revert) Muslimah, here I am !
I would like to spread the love of Islam to Muslims and non-Muslims across the globe. It has taken me awhile to get here, but Alas! Allah has guided me and brought me back onto the right path and I am here to stay InshAllah (God Willing) !

I hope to share with you my days in this dunya as a Chinese convert Muslimah and I hope that you will see the beauty of life that Allah has blessed us with through my eyes.

May Allah bless us to be better Muslims and to bring the Ummah together as one.
Let us stop categorizing ourselves as "Saudi Muslims" .."Pakistan Muslims"....."Indian Muslims"...and "New Muslims" and unite us all as one as " Allah's Muslims"

For the not-yet-Muslims, I hope to illustrate, and introduce to you this beautiful religion that I, myself, once stereotyped . My goal is to help you understand the misconceptions of Islam and to bring us all together as ONE.

All praises and thanks due to Allah and Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) is Allah’s last messenger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum, please be mindful about what you are about to write. Think about it before writing and make sure it is something positive and beneficial, otherwise it will be deleted and ignored. JazakiAllah kheyr ! Sisters ONLY! xo