Monday, March 4, 2013

Please don't waste your time (or mine).


 Bismillahi-Rahmanir-Rahim,

Assalamualaikum wa Rahmatulahi wa Barakatu,

Dear sisterz,

A special shoutoutz to the haterzzz,

I just wanted to let you know, I'm sorry you feel the way that you do, and I'm sorry I can't help you with your disturbed feelings of overwhelming emotions, guilt and defensiveness.

My posts are based on MY opinions ( provided with proper PROOF FROM THE QUR'AN AND SUNNAH) so if you do not like anything I write or if you don't like to adhere to the commands of Allah and His Messenger ( sallalahu aleyhi wasselam) ,then just don't visit my blog anymore (lol) or don't even read any of my posts? If all you can take from them , are negative things, then I suggest that you simply just stop coming back! Ideally, this is the right thing to do , for any of those who have any grain of common sense in them.

My blog is for sisters who actually care about their deen and put ALLAH FIRST before putting their own emtional issues, their beauty, desires, makeup, fashion and hijab tutorials first. My blog posts are for those sisters who fear Allah and want to be better, weaker, more MODEST servants of Allah , the Almighty. So, take it , or leave it. I prefer you do the latter, to save your own selves some time and to use it to read the Qur'an and learn about true modesty and how NOT to display Tabarujj.

I am NOT rude, nor am I arrogant, I only speak the truth. Which is something VERY rare to come across these days (explains the lack of FEARFUL Muslims out there who follow their desires over the Commands of Allah). The truth, it can hurt. So if you can't handle the truth , then that is really not my problem and something within yourselves that needs to be corrected. May Allah guide you to that which is right.

Do not tell me to "Fear Allah" because it is out of the Fear that I have for Allah , that I write my posts.

So, again dear sisters, just a shoutoutz to the few of you (who from time to time like to creep around my blog and post me hate-mail). (Lol)

Don't even bother, because :

a) I don't even read them - maybe I skim the first few lines, then I chuckle and then I just delete them. Allah y'ahdi!

b) I don't have time for petty emotional issues that you have with your own ego

c) Everyone is entitled to their own
opinions, Allah gave us a brain, so I will use mine, and I will use mine to be truthful, honest, and to enjoin the good and forbid the evil. If you do not like my opinion then just ignore it?

( btw, please don't feel the need to make a fake e-mail just so you can post your comments anonymously , or under some alias or join my website just so you can throw in your two pennies. Lol, seriously.)

That is all :) Have a nice day, and please LEARN THE RELIGION before you try to teach it to me or if you want me to take any of you seriously.

Jazakillahu Kheyrun. May Allah continue to guide us and guide you on His straight path.

The religion was/is made easy for us, I only try to convey the truth. Again, if you can't handle the truth, then you're basically saying you don't like the Commands of Allah and you choose yourself over Him, which truly, Alhamdulilah, is not my problem.

Love you all for the sake of Allah!!!

Sincerely,
Khadijah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum, please be mindful about what you are about to write. Think about it before writing and make sure it is something positive and beneficial, otherwise it will be deleted and ignored. JazakiAllah kheyr ! Sisters ONLY! xo