The Camellias Bloom - EPISODE 2 ! (now on Apple!)



Assalamualaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatu !

Hope you ladies had a chance to check out my very first episode where I launched my new project! Here is this week's episode where I get into more detail and get more personal about how I became Muslim ! I'm actually really nervous because I'm such a private person and don't really like to talk too much about my personal life. But this is a support networking platform to connect with one another, so I hope that you ladies will be able to find some solace and comfort knowing you are not alone!

The Camellias Bloom is not on Apple, Podbean and Soundcloud. Please like, follow, comment and share to show your support! Supporting me is supporting each other. Thank you to all the new friends I've met who have already shown their support and to the very few who I know personally and have actually shown their support. May Allah bless you.


0 comments

Assalamualaikum, please be mindful about what you are about to write. Think about it before writing and make sure it is something positive and beneficial, otherwise it will be deleted and ignored. JazakiAllah kheyr ! Sisters ONLY! xo