The Camellias Bloom : Episode 3 - Sharrell. (now on Spotify!)



Assalamualaikum!
It's Friday!

This week I sit down with my friend Sharrell. We go way back and she was the first sister I met in the USA...actually, she was the first sister I met when I first converted back in twenty-eleven.
It has been a journey for her since she discovered 2006 and only start practicing in 2011!

Sit down, relax, plug those EARPHONES in and check out our chat!


Please visit : https://thecamelliasbloompodcast.podbean.com/ for more episodes !
Please share your support to us converts/reverts/new muslimahs!

0 comments

Assalamualaikum, please be mindful about what you are about to write. Think about it before writing and make sure it is something positive and beneficial, otherwise it will be deleted and ignored. JazakiAllah kheyr ! Sisters ONLY! xo