A side note:

Assalamualaikum wa rahamatulahi wa barakatuhu!
This is just a reminder for the BROTHERS who visit my blog and comment. This is just a SISTER'S ONLY blog and by all means I can't stop you from reading my posts but PLEASE if you could possibly refrain from commenting on them out of respect for me, my fellow sisters, and my husband. I appreciate your support and all but I would feel more comfortable if you could please not comment on my posts. 
Just trying to follow the Sunnah to a TEE (as best I can anyway). 
Jazakallah Kheyrun Kathirun.



0 comments

Assalamualaikum, please be mindful about what you are about to write. Think about it before writing and make sure it is something positive and beneficial, otherwise it will be deleted and ignored. JazakiAllah kheyr ! Sisters ONLY! xo