Hiatus until Ramadaan....



Assalamualaikum wa Rahmatulahi wa Barakatu!

Hiatus until Ramadaan....

Please do excuse me for my long pause in blog posting! I have been doing a bit of travelling, Alhamdulillah and I'm just settling in !!! I will not be posting and blog pieces until Ramadaan insha'Allah ! But will occasionally be posting some beneficial reminders here and there! 

I do apologize for the spacious gap, but insha'Allah I have a few posts lined up, BidhniAllah, you won't be disappointed insha'Allah!!

Here is something you can all share and reflect upon for the time being!!


Please take the time to watch this short clip by one of the noble Ulema of our time, (may Allah be pleased with him) Shaykh al-Albani regarding wearing make-up in public. This video is pretty self explanatory and I write enough blog posts about modesty already, so I don't feel the need to throw in my two cents (for now anyway, hee hee).


0 comments

Assalamualaikum, please be mindful about what you are about to write. Think about it before writing and make sure it is something positive and beneficial, otherwise it will be deleted and ignored. JazakiAllah kheyr ! Sisters ONLY! xo