The Sad Life of of one without Allah in their life.


Assalamualaikum wa Rahmatulahi wa Barakatu, 




Before Islam, it didn't matter to me whether I believed in a religion or not. It didn't phase me whether there was a Creator of the Universe or not. I could have cared less whether I knew who 'god' was. My perception of 'Heaven' and 'Hell' never became a reality except for an hour at a time when I watched a fantasy drama in the movie theater. I never even THOUGHT about death and the only thing I cared about was living for the moment. I was the "right-then-&-there" kinda girl and I had no direction in my life. Even my friends at the time would try to lecture me and try to give me advice about my "free-spirited" lifestyle and many of them always asked me, "so what do you plan on doing with your life?"

Ironically, it is I who now wants to ask them this very same question. It is I, who wants to advise them about their life plans and their purpose in this world. It is I, who now looks at them and I feel nothing but sympathy and sorrow for their blindness.Those who once felt sorry for me due to my lack and care of life, are now the ones who have taken on that role I once was in. Alhamdulilah, Allah took me out of my darkness and He showered me with His Mercy and guided me to the truth. Alhamdulilah for Him not leaving me in my saddened state of despair. Alhamdulilah for the light of Islam. 

I think about all the friends that I had before Islam, and I reflect upon their life. I reflect upon the life that I once shared with these individuals and I can't help but feel truly sad and sincere sorrow for them. The Guidance of Allah, is something so beautiful and sacred, only once you become a Muslim can you truly understand. This is why I truly feel the need to advise you all of the detrimental, deceptive, depressing life of a kafir. It wrecked me and it is only through Islam that I now find my way back to recovery, Alhamdulilah. 

My dear sisters in Islam, hold onto your gift of guidance. Hold on tightly to it no matter how hard it seems to be in such a society that we live in today. Hold on tightly to the rope of Allah and continue to pull yourself closer to Him and further away from this dunya. Follow the path of our beloved Rasulullah (sallalahu aleyhi wasselam) because following the path of Shaitan will only lead you to the sad life of a kafir. 

What is the sad life of a kafir? 

The sad life of a kafir has no personality, no identity, and no self-respect. They chase unrealistic dreams and have temporary goals. They think nothing more or less about this world and their lives revolve around worshipping idols (music, television, fashion clowns). They live for the worldly life and their outlook on life is nothing but what they see in the mirror. They deceive others but they are the ones who are truly being deceived. They betray, they backbite, they slander and they curse. They are selfish and liars. They do good deeds to show off, and they do good deeds for their own worldly benefit. Their kindness is never sincere (though it might seem like they are, there is always a hidden agenda- getting praised, trying to gain status in this worldly life, etc.). They think they are intellectual and knowledgeable because they read school textbooks and the local newspaper. They revolve their lives around the television and raise their children through tv shows and maids. They cheat on their husbands and they cheat on their wives. They dress to impress others and they strive to look like the next (drug addict) model, or the next (suicidal) actress. The sad life of a kafir knows no bounds to plastic surgery. They express themselves through fashion identities because this is the only way they can showcase their "personality." They cry for attention from strange men (who are no better than dogs chasing their own tails), and they live each day pleasing the creation and forgetting about The Creator. Their hearts are diseased and their souls are cursed. They disbelieve in Allah but believe in Shaitan. They follow their desires and they think that it is perfectly normal to do so. Their sense of freedom is expressing themselves through cheap love songs and $2.00 Tuesday movies. Committing adultery, and committing fornication is second nature to them because they think they originated from apes, so it's ok to act like animals (diseased and all). Subhana'Allah.

Dear sisters in Islam, this is indeed the sad life of a kafir and it is not something that we should be striving to follow. It is not something that we should be striving to live for. This sad life is filled with darkness, emptiness, sadness, depression, and confusion. This kind of life is filled with nothing. It is worth less than a dropping of an ant, and less than a weight of an atom! But you may say "well not ALL kafirs are like this.." but please, think about your statement! Do they have Allah in their lives? Do they know what the sweetness of emaan is? Do they know how to call upon Allah through sajood? Do they REALLY know who Rasulullah (sallalahu aleyhi wasselam) is? Do they know how it feels to be liberated under our modest garments? Do they know what it feels like to be looked at as an actual human being rather than a sex object? Do they know how it feels to be pure and chaste? Do they know what it means to lower their gazes? No. They don't. 

Why would we EVER want to give up our own identity for such a sad life? A life full of misery. A life without our Lord, Allah, The Almighty. Why would we want to follow the life of a bunch of girls who are friends only because they share the same favourite colour and fashion taste? Nobody will ever understand the true beauty of Islam until they see the unity of sisterhood. It is the sincere love for Allah that we have, that unites us all as one Ummah. Remember sisters, the sad life of a kafir will NEVER change, they may think they have their lives all figured out and they may even think that they are the happiest people in the world. But remember, anybody without Allah and whoever follows their own desires instead of His Obedience, is doomed in this world and the next. May Allah guide us all and turn our hearts to Him and Him alone and may He forgive us and bestow upon us His never-ending Mercy. Ameen.

I leave you with four simple words that may change your life (insha'Allah) :

Read, Reflect, Repent, Renew. 

and remember, 


"Whoever has self respect, does not give any value to the worldly life." 

(Ibn Al-Qayyim. Sifatu Al-Safwah 2.77)

May Allah forgive me if I have said anything to offend you all, all good is from Him and anything evil or with error is from my own self and I seek refuge in Him from Shaitan the accursed. Ameen.



0 comments

Assalamualaikum, please be mindful about what you are about to write. Think about it before writing and make sure it is something positive and beneficial, otherwise it will be deleted and ignored. JazakiAllah kheyr ! Sisters ONLY! xo