Ramadan Revival Episode 2 : Time Management during Ramadan

 


Hey Ladies!  So the Ramadan Revival episodes which I pre-recorded during Ramadan are not being published due to editing taking longer than expected and I wanted to maximize my time and efforts in other things, but that being said, I will still be publishing things that don't require long editing times.

First up is Time Management during Ramadan with Stephanie! She gives a great presentation on how to maximize your time and efforts during Ramadan for after Ramadan as well! 

I decided to do live casts which are live episodes where listeners can join in and interact with me and my guests! These will be published as episodes insha'Allah! Join the community! 

 

1 comments

Assalamualaikum, please be mindful about what you are about to write. Think about it before writing and make sure it is something positive and beneficial, otherwise it will be deleted and ignored. JazakiAllah kheyr ! Sisters ONLY! xo