"Whoever works righteousness, whether male or female, while he (or she) is a true believer (of Islâmic Monotheism) verily, to him We will give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment and lawful provision)…"
3. They have a place and responsibility in the society just like men do.
4. My advice to them is that they Fear Allah - aza wa jal –
• in their worship and fulfilling their obligations,
• in obeying their husbands,
• in educating their children,
• in looking after the house in the absence of the husband… The Prophet - peace and blessings be upon him said: “The Woman is a shepherd in the house of her husband and she is responsible for her flock…” (The Shaikh parahpased the famous hadith – Bukhari).
5. Another important matter is that she conceals herself, adorns herself with modesty and dignity etc. If she goes out, she does so in an Islamic manner. Thus she doesn’t beautify nor perfume herself. She doesn’t adorn herself with beautiful garments; they must cover and conceal her entire body, so that nothing is revealed.
6. She distances herself from free-mixing with men.
7. She must be diligent in protecting herself from the lewd and indecent ones.
8. She must adorn herself with the Islamic hijaab.
"…and not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent (like palms of hands or one eye or both eyes for necessity to see the way, or outer dress like veil, gloves, head-cover, apron, etc.), and to draw their veils all over Juyubihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms, etc.) and not to reveal their adornment…"
O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies (i.e.screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way). That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed. And Allâh is Ever Oft¬Forgiving, Most Merciful.
“to draw their cloaks (veils)”– means that they cover their faces with the sides of their large garments or lower extra cloth from their hijaab to cover face.
“That will be better, that they should be known(as free respectable women)..” - means that they will be known as chaste and pure.
Thus, abandoning the hijab is a reason for harm reaching the woman.If indecent, corrupt ones see her uncovered they will try to harm her and request impermissible things from her.
In brief this is a proof that the hijaab is a protection against the evils and harms of the corrupt, evil doers, the hypocrites and those with sickness in the heart. source