MY REVIEW: NIQABco.




So, I finally got to try out a niqab from niqabco ! Ever since my experience with my sunnah style niqabs (which I wrote an honest review about here) I have been on the lookout for a nice niqab which is suitable for my face shape. I wear glasses and have a small nose bridge; trying to find a niqab to fit everything and be comfortable is quite difficult. I don't wear the niqab full-time anymore so I don't really have a need to purchase more, however, I wanted to finally support my friend! I have been online friends with the owner over at niqabco for as long as I can remember. I have been wanting to try out her niqabs for quite some time now and I was finally able to purchase one! 

Since my issues with the Sunnah Style niqabs, I decided to try the two-layer velcro niqab. I always wanted to try a velcro niqab and Niqabco seemed to be one of the first places to introduce this cool concept. I will give an unbiased review since that will only be fair, right?! 

Well, my online experience was pleasant and quick and I really like how everything is quite affordable- considering it is an online shop all the way in Turkey! Her pricing is very fair and considerate, especially for the quality! It comes with this lovely box that looks so pretty and unique! 
I am a huge fan of packaging so this is definitely a plus, lol! Also, you can always keep your niqab back in its slim, flat box and slip it on your shelf to keep it clean and tidy (instead of stuffing it away and then it gets wrinkly - cuz I don't have the effort to hang my niqabs on a hanger..)

I got the rose colour and it's such a beautiful colour. Not too bright, not too flashy and just simple enough. The material is also very light and NO PILLING so far!!! I even washed it in the washing machine. I know you probably should handwash, but I honestly couldn't be bothered. I am one for practicality and for me to hand wash something every time I wear it, bye. 

I do, however, put my hijabs and niqabs in a pillowcase when I wash them to avoid snagging and tearing etc... If the material is of good quality, usually nothing will happen. My Niqabco niqab came out fine and no pilling or snagging! I was pleased with my purchase. Nothing happened to the velcro part after washing it in the washing machine. The only thing I would say is that I needed to play around with the velcro part to adjust it to my desired size and that took a few tries! But generally, I am pleased with my niqab and I really feel feminine and lovely because the material is very light and flowy. I highly recommend this niqab shop (Which also sells a variety of other modest apparels). 

PROS:
-AFFORDABLE
-GOOD MATERIAL
-NO PILLING
-NICE COLOURS
- EYE WINDOW VARIETY
- GOOD QUALITY
- CUTE LABEL/LOGO 
- TOTAL PRICE IS ALREADY INCLUDING SHIPPING !!!!
- FEEL FEMININE AND LOVELY
- GOOD CRAFTSMANSHIP 

CONS:
- WOULD LIKE MORE COLOURS
- SHIPPING CAN TAKE UP TO 3 WEEKS




1 comments

  1. As salaamu alaykum. I love that rose colour, masha Allah! JazakAllahu khairan for your review. I wasn't aware of this website, so I'm always happy to learn about more options, alhamdulillah. I love that shipping is included in the cost, it makes shopping online so much easier. Also great to see that you haven't experienced any pilling so far, alhamdulillah!!!

    ReplyDelete

Assalamualaikum, please be mindful about what you are about to write. Think about it before writing and make sure it is something positive and beneficial, otherwise it will be deleted and ignored. JazakiAllah kheyr ! Sisters ONLY! xo