An important message to my Muslim sisters.

I came across this important read and with urgency I had to share it with you all. I encourage you to take 5-10 minutes (depending on how fast of a reader you are, for me sadly, everything takes long because my attention span is shorter than that of a 3 year old!) to read, immerse, and marinate into this 16 page short read.

It is discussing the issue of the Muslim woman living in today's society and how influenced they are by the Western culture. The Muslim woman is constantly imitating those in the West, and sadly, becoming proud of it. This powerful, well written piece is seriously a MUST READ. I know most of you will agree with what this sister has to say and in our modern day society, which is always influencing us to do other than worship the ONE true Creator, Allah the Almighty, we must educate ourselves, our sisters, and our children about this pressing issue: Modesty of the (Muslim) woman in today's society. This is not even directed just to Muslimahs but a general message to women who think that being sexy and showing it off is a form of liberation, when in actual reality, it is a form of enslavement. Again, I stress, and encourage my posts to always relate to issues that I have lived through in the past (i.e- imitating the hottest celebrities, lacking humility, worshiping human idols, and any other soul-corrupting, far-from-Allah practices that are out there) and I feel obligated to tell you that it is JUST NOT WORTH IT. The word "temporary" means "short lived " and "for a short time only", and that is exactly what this world is, is submitting to your desires really that rewarding than submitting to Allah the Almighty?

temporary VS. eternal, which one do you choose?

Enjoy! 
The sense of shame in the Muslim women of today.

3 comments

  1. Assalam Alaikum Wa Rahmatallahi Wabarakatuhu

    JazakAllah Khairan Sister, I will definitely read this now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jazakillahu khayran for sharing with us. I will have a look at it inshaAllah.
    Bit long for me for online reading but the contents page has much that looks interesting to me. Shukran.

    ReplyDelete
  3. walaikumassalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu sis ! Insha'Allah you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed it!


    @ Sanaa! insha'Allah you will benefit from it, i'm normally not a online reader ..well I am except I take forever to read anything lol but this is just so powerful and beneficial, insha'Allah you will enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Assalamualaikum, please be mindful about what you are about to write. Think about it before writing and make sure it is something positive and beneficial, otherwise it will be deleted and ignored. JazakiAllah kheyr ! Sisters ONLY! xo